What are you looking for?
Who we are
JebChem is a brand owned by Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients. We are a chemicals and life science distribution company, based in Southeast Asia and Region China. We are part of the Jebsen & Jessen Group of Companies.
In this policy ‘Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means:
- Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients (T), registered company (0105532083796). Registered address is 23/110-117, Sorachai Building 25th-29th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton Nua, Wattana 10110 Bangkok Thailand
- Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients (S) Pte Ltd, registered company (196300455N). Registered address is 2 Corporation Road, #03-06 Corporation Place (Main Lobby), Singapore 618494
- Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd, registered company (253307X). Registered address is No. 7-13A-01, Level 13A, Jebsen & Jessen Tower, UOA Business Park (Tower 7), Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Jebsen Jessen Ingredients Indonesia, registered company (8120004831746). Registered address is Gedung Graha Inti Fauzi Lt 7, Jl Buncit Raya No 22, Kel. Pejaten Barat, Kec. Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12510, Kota Adm. Jakarta Selatan, Propinsi DKI Jakarta
- Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients (P) Inc., registered company (172903). Registered address is 5th Floor Orion Building, 11th Avenue corner 38th Street, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City, Philippines
- Jebsen & Jessen Ingredients Vietnam Ltd, registered company (0309920997). Registered address is 111 A Pasteur Street, Sailing Tower 12th floor, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Jebsen & Jessen Cambodia Ltd, registered company (2159 E/2010). Registered address is 2nd Floor, Delano Center, #144, Street 169, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- JJ-PUN (S) Pte Ltd., registered company (201116084H). Registered address is 2 Corporation Road #03-06, Corporation Place, Singapore 618494
- Jebsen Specialty Chemicals Co. Ltd, registered company (911201166794435444). Registered address is Room 20-1,2-301-18, West of Kong Gang Business Park, Junction of Huan He bei Road and Central Avenue, Tianjin Pilot Free Trade Zone (Kong Gang Economic Zone), P.R.China
How we collect information from you
We obtain information from you in a number of different ways, such as:
- Information you give to us directly: This can be information you provide when filling out a form, sending an inquiry to us, or signing up to our newsletter.
- Information you give to us indirectly: Third parties might share your information with us. This could be hired subcontractors, such as research agencies, who provide us with technical, payment or delivery services, as well as business partners, advertising networks analytics providers and search information providers. It is important that you check the respective privacy policies of third parties to understand how they might share your information
- When you visit our website: Like most organisations and companies we collect the following information when you visit our websites:
- technical information, including the type of device you’re using, your IP address, browser and operating system. This is essential for us to ensure the security of our websites and visitors, as it let’s us differentiate between regular requests and harmful requests
- we also collect information about the pages you visit and how you navigate the website (how long you stay on pages and which pages referred you to us). This give us important feedback, which allows us to optimize content and flow of our website, providing you with a more meaningful user experience. This information is collected through cookies – more information can be found under the ‘Cookie Usage’ section below.
- Social Media: When you interact with our accounts on social media platforms (such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, or Youtube), we may obtain information about you. The information we can obtain depends on your privacy settings on these platforms, as well as the type of interaction between your account and ours.
What type of information we collect from you
We try to reduce the collection of personal information as much as possible and anonymise data wherever we can to safeguard your privacy. However, where necessary, the personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- Your name and contact details (this can include postal address, email address, and telephone number, as provided by you)
- Information about your activities on our website and about the device used to access it, as well as your IP address and geographical location
- Any other personal information shared with us
We do not collect sensitive data about you (such as data related to health, ethnicity, or religion), unless there is a clear and valid reason for it and data protection laws allow us to do so. Where appropriate we will clearly indicate what information we collect, why and how it will be used.
How we use your information
There is a number of different ways in which we may use your information, including:
- Providing you with services and information you requested
- Conducting analysis and market research to better understand how we can improve our services, products and information for you
- Sending you communications, which you have requested, such as industry newsletters or company information. These may include information about campaigns, activities and promotions of products and services
- Showing you information of products and services we think are most relevant to you, through advertising on third-party platforms, such as Google Ads Network or Facebook advertising
- Processing job applications
Who has access to your information
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. However, some of your information may be disclosed to third parties working on our behalf. Where possible we anonymise data before passing it over to third parties and, when we use these third parties, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services we require from the third party. Additionally we will not release your information to third parties for them to use in their own direct marketing activities, unless you have requested us to do so.
As specified by data protection laws, the processing of personal information needs to be based on lawful grounds. The following are considered relevant by us:
- Where you have provided specific consent to us for using your personal information in a certain way. This could include sending you an email, newsletter or calling you.
- Under certain legal obligations, such as being ordered by a court or regulatory authority to release your information
- Where it is necessary to protect life and or health or a safeguarding issue, which requires us to share your information with emergency services
- In case of legitimate interests where the information is used in a fair way and does not duly impact your rights. For example:
- send you communication we think are of interest to you
- conduct research to better understand our audience and improve relevance of communication, services and products
- understand how people choose and use our services and products
- determine the effectiveness of our services, promotional campaigns and advertising
- enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers
- better understand how people interact with our website
When we legitimately process your information in this way, we’ll always consider any potential impact on you (positive or negative), as well as your rights under data protection laws. We will not use your information where our interests are override by the negative impact on you, unless we are spe